"You get what you pay for, but I just had no intention of living this way." -Counting Crows

Why We're Here...

My husband David and I delivered a stillborn Baby Boy that we loved, and wanted. Our first and only son, Logan, had Down Syndrome. Our daughter's smile is a little light in the darkness. She turned one year old three days after our sweet Logan tip-toed away on January 24, 2009. After 2 1/2 years we found out we were having another baby, whom we affectionatly called Rudy. Just shy of 6 weeks we found out Rudy was Ectopic. Rudy was surgically removed on May 26, 2011 delivering another blow to our already broken hearts.


Can't you see my sign??

Today I feel like I got hit by a Mack Truck.
I’ve too much to deal with in my own heart.
I seriously can not take the drama of others.
People may be injured.
Don’t I have a sign above my head that screams “NOT NOW!” in neon?
Seriously?
You can’t see it?
I see it.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I relate to this post so much. I have a few different sites I visit- one of them being SHARE (where people are learning to live after their children dying) and then a scrapbook site where people talk about all sorts of things but one post was about 'What color are your toenails painted' with about 20 pages of replies. Are you serious?

I have a few family members who are always in a high state of drama and I mostly try to avoid them as I can not deal with their issues that are mostly caused by their own stupid choices.

Right now my own sign says "Get off my back"

I think we need tshirts with our signs. Not Now! Would make a good tshirt.

((hugs))

Thanks for your comments on Stepping Stones
peace-
emily

Post a Comment

Sparrow Farm Creations Memorial Prints

Songs for Logan


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
glitters
 
Home | Logan's Story | Contact Heather

Copyright © 2009 It only hurts when I breathe! |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net